Keratin Hair Colorant Kit - Pack of 2 - Shade S3 (Brown)
Net Weight: ( 30g+78ml) x 2
Sterling Naturals Mcreme brings to you a superior range of RADIANT cream hair colors. A non-drip formulation, that is easy to apply and is Ammonia-free, this colorant will leave your hair soft, silky, and shiny. Offering 100% grey coverage, this pack can be used by both men and women for multi-application.
The Pack contains:
- Instruction Leaflet
- Colorant (30 gm)
- Developer (40 mL)
- Radiant Color Shampoo (6 mL)
- Serum (2 mL)
- Do-It-Yourself Hair Colorant Kit
- Radiant Color
- No Ammonia
- Permanent Hair Color
- 100% Grey Coverage
- Silky, Shiny Hair
How to use it?
- Before you start, remove all metal objects from hair before coloring & keep them away during coloring. Do not use metal hair styling tools. Wear your gloves.
- Mix the colorant & developer in EQUAL quantity in a plastic/glass bowl with a hair coloring brush.
- Stir it well till the mixture is smooth. Apply the mixture immediately using a hair coloring brush on dry, unwashed hair.
- For a natural look - leave it on for 30 minutes. For a more visible look - leave it on for up to 45 minutes. (Note: Never keep any unused mixture & dispose of it off immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing. In case of re-use: Re-seal the cap on the bottle & tube & close tightly.)
- Rinse with water and shampoo your hair with the enclosed Sterling Radiant Color shampoo.
- Slightly dry your hair and apply the enclosed Sterling Hair Serum in the lengths of your hair.
- Reveal the rich, radiant, and shiny hair color.
This product contains an ingredient that may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so a preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should first be made. This product should not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; as such use may cause blindness.
This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some cases and so a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. To perform the test, remove the earrings. Behind the ear, using a cotton bud, apply a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use to cover 2 sq. cm. Allow this area to dry. Leave for 24 hours without washing, covering, or touching. If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions - such as itching, redness, or swelling in or around the test area, do not apply the product. This should, however, be carried out before each and application. This preparation should on no account be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eyes or even blindness may result.