A perfect blend of science and nature is our No Ammonia formula of Megha Powder Hair Color. Combined with the goodness of Herbal Henna and Amla, it helps in covering grey hair while nourishing the scalp and strengthening hair strands. Its ‘No Color On Skin’ formula does not leave stains on the skin area around the hair. Suitable for both Men & Women.
- With the richness of Herbal Henna and Amla
- No Ammonia
- 100% grey coverage
- Nourishes scalp and strengthens hair strands
- Leaves no color stains on the skin
How to use it?
- Take out the powder in a bowl. Add water to it (quantity of water should be four times the quantity of powder taken).
- Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to the hair using a brush.
- After five minutes of application, comb the hair so that the paste reaches till roots of the hair.
- For best results, wash the hair after 40-50 min. While washing the hair, keep the eyes and mouth closed.
- For a smooth, shiny, and silky feel on hair apply Sterling hair serum available in the market.
Carefully read the enclosed instruction leaflet. Para-Phenylenediamine preparation may cause serious inflammation on the skin in some cases and so a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. For carrying out the test, clean a small area of skin, behind the ear or upon the inner surface of the forearm, using either soap and water or alcohol. Apply a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use to the area and allow it to dry. After 24 hours, wash the area gently with soap and water, if no irritation or inflammation is apparent it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists. The test should however be carried out before each and every application.
- This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so a preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should first be made.
- This product should not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows as such a use may cause blindness.
- Maximum arylamine content after dilution is not more than 3% in product ready for use however in powder form it is not less than 7% (when packed).
- For application on hair only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product is not intended for use on a person under the age of 16.